• Located just off the main channel of Douglas Lake, past the highway 92 bridge.
• Approximately 50 minutes to Pigeon Forge and 40 minutes to Sevierville.
• 20 minutes to Point Marina where the off-season fishing tournaments launch.
Hidden Fernwood Detailed Description:
Our log home is approximately 2,500 sq ft and sits on 5 wooded acres with plenty of wildlife, a private launch for your boat, private dock, a hot tub, a pool table and a rare find in that it also has a swimming pool that you can enjoy even into October. This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that sleeps 10 so go ahead, there’s plenty of room, bring your family to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, Douglas lake, and your private pool. What more could you ask for?
As you enter our home, there is a large living room with hardwood floors, a stone wood burning fireplace for those cool fall nights and a 58 inch flat screen TV. There is a bedroom with queen size bed. The kitchen/dining area has a table that seats 6, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator and a 32 inch flat screen TV. Off of the kitchen is an office setup with a desk and monitor. Through the office is a full bathroom (shower only/no tub). Next is the den area complete with a pool table and 2 entrances to the outdoor deck.
Upstairs you will find 3 more bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin over full bunk) and 2 more full baths complete with shower/tub. There is a washer/dryer on this floor for your convenience while on vacation.
Our private swimming pool with decking all the way around has night lighting, speakers and poolside furniture. A large covered porch with conversation seating to enjoy your morning coffee, outdoor dining table, grill and hot tub overlooking the pool and lake are just waiting for you! The lake is usually full by mid-April thru Labor Day. When the lake is full, our dock depth at the end of the dock is 6 -7 feet. Our property was featured on an episode of HGTV’s series “Lakefront Bargain Hunt” called “Tennessee Treasure”
Free Activities Included: To enhance your vacation experience, Lakefront Cabins includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with this Lakefront Cabins rental!
Hidden Fernwood Floor Plan & Layout:
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths:
• All bed linens come furnished
• 1 – King master suite with master bath – upstairs
• 1 - Queen bedroom – upstairs
• Twin over Full bunk bedroom – upstairs
• 1 – Queen bedroom – main floor
• 1– Queen sleeper sofa in living room – main floor
• All bath towels and wash cloths furnished
• 2 – Full baths – upstairs
• Full bath shower only/ no tub – main floor
• Full kitchen with all cooking and eating utensils, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, stove, side by side refrigerator, coffee pot, Keurig single brew, crock pot, blender
• Swimming Pool
• 2 Flat screen TVs featuring Direct TV (1 in Living Room/ and 1 in Kitchen area)
• Pool table
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Central heating and air
• Outdoor grill
• Private dock
• Private launch for your boat
• Wrap around porch
• Porch furniture/ pool furniture
• Hot tub
• 15 minutes – Historic Dandridge with restaurants/shopping in the 2nd oldest town in Tennessee.
• 20 minutes – White Pine Golf Course
• 15 minutes – Dandridge Golf Course
• 25 minutes – Bass Pro Shop, Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium (AA Cubs affiliate), Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland (mid-November through early January)
• 50 minutes – Dollywood / Pigeon Forge
• 60 minutes – Gatlinburg
• 35 minutes – Downtown Knoxville / University of Tennessee (Vols games at Neyland Stadium)
• 55 minutes – McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) Knoxville Airport
• There are 2 marinas nearby as well as public launch areas for your boat. Or, just a short stroll through the yard down to the dock where you can fish or just relax by the water.
• Visiting Carson-Newman University - we are just a short drive away to see your family that may be attending or looking to attend there.
About The Water Levels:
Due to the nature of Douglas Lake being a reservoir lake the water levels fluctuate regularly. All our docks are easily movable back and forth (in season). During your stay it may be necessary for you to push or pull the dock to keep them floating. There is no possibility we can be at all the cabins to keep this done when it can move as quickly as it does. Again, these are easily movable and normally one person can do it themselves.
For Your Personal Pleasure:
Extra personal touches that we can now offer to our guests direct in your very own cabin for any special occasion.
1. Personal Chef – Fruitful Vintage, Chef Raymond 865-774-0251 www.fruitfulvintagechef.com
2. Gatlinburg Mobile Massage Contact: 865-250-0676 or visit our web site at: https://gatlinburgmobilemassage.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accidental Damages to Rental Property
Lakefront Cabins has added accidental damage protection to your stay for any true accidents up to 500.00 during the term of your stay. Any accidental damage that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
This does NOT cover intentional damage or gross negligence.
During peak times you might get voice mail, please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly. You can also take advantage of the online reservations, as this does save time.
Or call 865-453-2354.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Accommodates: 10
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet-Friendly: No