Year-round lake frontage/seasonal dock.
Located in the Flat Creek Area of the Sevierville side of Douglas Lake.
Approximately 15 to 20 minutes to Pigeon Forge.
Lakefront Cottage Detailed Description:
Lakefront Cottage is a nicely decorated modular home with 1000 square feet of interior living space. It has split bedrooms for your privacy. There is a den with a wood fireplace and also a living room so lots of room to spread out.The master suite has a garden tub to relax and a stand up shower. Need something for that Winter night? This is just the place with the stone fireplace to snuggle in front of. If you’re looking for a wonderful and quiet vacation getaway with your own Douglas Lake frontage and private dock, you’ve found the right place!
You have a deck all the way across the back of the home to enjoy the beautiful views of the lake with rocking chairs . Picture #16 and #17 show the water levels of the lake during Winter and you can still access the lake to fish or boat. The master suite has a garden tub to relax. Need something for that Winter night? This is just the place with the stone fireplace to snuggle in front of.
Free Activities Included! To enhance your vacation experience, Lakefront Cabins includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with this Lakefront Cabins rental!
Lakefront Cottage Floor Plan and Layout:
2 bedrooms: All bed linens are provided.
1 King bedroom in master suite.
1 Queen bedroom.
2 Twin sleeper sofas.
2 baths: All towels and washcloths provided.
1 full bath in master suite with garden tub.
1 full bath.
- 1-32 ” flat screen TV with satellite VCR/DVD in den.
- 1-32 ” flat screen TV with satellite in master bedroom.
- 1-32 inch flat screen TV in 2nd bedroom. Dvd only No satellite this tv
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace.
- Full kitchen main level, with all cooking and eating utensils, coffee pot, microwave, toaster, blender and more provided.
- Kitchen table with 4 chairs and 2 bar stools.
- 2 dens.
- Large covered deck overlooking lake.
- Central heat and air.
- Charcoal grill and patio furniture.
- Private dock/seasonal with paved walkway all the way to landing area.
- Large library, Large video collection and board games.
- Nearest launch to this cabin is Griffin Island Campground ( fee involved)
Launch # is 865-776-2594.
Reservation fee: $100.00 plus 13.75% tax.
This house is located about 25 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. About 30 minutes to I-40 and the new Bass Pro Shop, the Smokies Baseball Stadium, the Dandridge and White Pine Golf Courses and also special events like Shadrach’s Christmas Wonderland. This access makes it convenient for the Bristol race lovers also. Lakefront cottage is about 60 minutes to the University of Tennessee for those Vols games at the Neyland Stadium.
There are marinas nearby for your boat.
Enjoy your Douglas Lake Vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee!
We are just a short drive into Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Dollywood, The Bristol Raceway in Tennessee, and Cherokee in North Carolina.
About The Water Levels:
Due to the nature of Douglas Lake being a reservoir lake the water levels fluctuate regularly.
For Your Personal Pleasure:
Extra personal touches that we can now offer to our guests direct in your very own cabin for any special occasion.
1. Personal Chef – Fruitful Vintage, Chef Raymond 865-774-0251 www.fruitfulvintagechef.com
2. Smoky Mountain Therapeutics offers PDMT® Massage Therapy in-cabin by husband/wife team with over 40 yrs. combined experience. Contact: 865-257-1974…865-850-5211 or visit our web site at: www.smokymtmassage.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accidental Damages to Rental Property
Lakefront Cabins has added accidental damage protection to your stay for any true accidents up to 500.00 during the term of your stay. Any accidental damage that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
This does NOT cover intentional damage or gross negligence.
During peak times you might get voice mail, please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly. You can also take advantage of the online reservations, as this does save time.
Or call 865-453-2354.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Accommodates: 6
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet-Friendly: Yes